jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Bringing up Xomba again

1. djtphn1 profile image80
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

a few weeks ago, in a forum about Xomba, I had mentioned that someone posted a Xomblurb using my article and we went back and forth, most of you saying that it was ok....just to let you know, that it is against Xomba's policy that you post other peoples stuff, so I complained and they removed the person and banned her. I was hesitant to do this, as it has been on the first page of google since I wrote it for Sexy Women's Corsets, and xomba was why, although hubpages and digg helped as well.  So, when hers got deleted, I just replaced it w/ my own and it is still there on google'f first page...yeaht.  just an FYI about that discussion we were all having about this.

2. djtphn1 profile image80
    djtphn1posted 8 years ago

Is it only me that gets really annoyed when my post is the ONLY one not answered,.,,,,,or does anyone else ever feel this way.

3. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

My sweetheart, I was going to write something, but I didn't remember what the deal was with that xamba, so I just stayed away smile

4. darkside profile image85
    darksideposted 8 years ago

This may sound strange, but sometimes I don't see a forum post until HOURS after it's been made.

It doesn't happen all the time, just occasionally.

This being one of those times.