jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Glitches Again or Ignorance

1. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

I decided to use the quiz capsule for a hub. Originally I planned ten questions but as I was saving the capsule I got a message in red that I had not written an answer. I knew I wrote an answer for each question but I checked. I wrote question eleven and got the same information in red. When I checked the hub via my account I found a warning saying it would be flagged as substandard. My intent is to add photos and other information. How many questions does one have to write for a quiz? How does one get out of the quiz capsule? Is it by fulfilling a quota of questions? Or is this a glitch?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

You need more than just a quiz capsule. You need a text capsule also.

3. aoiffe379 profile image61
    aoiffe379posted 7 years ago

Thanks. I plan to do one along with photos.

4. Choke Frantic profile image87
    Choke Franticposted 7 years ago

I can't really help on this one as I've yet to try the quiz capsules. Anyone got any hints/tips/ideas?

5. cascoly profile image59
    cascolyposted 6 years ago

yes, it's been a year, but the question / suggestion remains - how can you add a photo to a particular quiz question?

1. paradigmsearch profile image90
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Tack a photo capsule next to it?smile

1. cascoly profile image59
        cascolyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yep, already tried that - even if you shorten the photo capsule, it still doesnt display it on the same line as the question, so you get the uglier version that i finally used in

http://hubpages.com/hubtool/edit/1856181

i only used 1 image in the first quiz, and tried with 2 in the second.

another consequnece of this failure to communicate is you need to create separate quizzes for each photo if you want to use more than 1 or 2 in the quiz.

working