jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

RSS feed of a group with your hubpages

1. ysdata profile image58
    ysdataposted 8 years ago

I have grouped some of my hubs.  Is there anyway to get a RSS feed to just that group.

1. Jean Bakula profile image98
      Jean Bakulaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Lets say you wrote alot of hubs about cars. In the RSS link, put
      and you should be able to to put latest or hot where I have best. They will change according to your hubber scores.

2. Ms Dee profile image86
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Here's what the Learning Center says about it: "Let's say that you write a Hub sharing your favorite apple tart recipe and want to include an RSS feed of other recipe Hubs you have authored. Is it possible to set your RSS Capsule so that it shows only your Hubs related to a certain keyword? Absolutely! ..."
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/hubb … c-rss-feed

2. Peter M. Lopez profile image92
    Peter M. Lopezposted 8 years ago

I think this is good request.  I have wondered about this myself, but I have only found an RSS for your latest hubs.  Others who know more may have advice about this.

3. Inspirepub profile image88
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

I would like to be able to see a Hubber's Hubs grouped by group on their profile page, or at least the group names so I could then click through and see the Hubs in the group listed.

4. bloggerdollar profile image44
    bloggerdollarposted 8 years ago

Yeah we should see more use of that groups.

5. 61
    ZoneMeposted 5 years ago

I am also looking for this.Is there any way to get my group posts feed in hubpages.

1. Rik Ravado profile image93
      Rik Ravadoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I know you can do this on keywords.  I think you'll find hubs here on making better use of the RSS feeds, generally.

This is a feed to my best hubs with keywords 'wood and 'burning':

http://hubpages.com/author/Rik+Ravado/w … /best/?rss

Not sure if you can do it for 'groups'