jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

How do I get started?

1. 60
    Reena Zposted 6 years ago

I am new to hubpages. Just signed in today. I really don't know how and where to start with?

Can someone help me please?

1. Eileen Hughes profile image84
      Eileen Hughesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

when you sign in you will see a thing up top of your page that says.  start a new hub
      Alick on that.  when the page opens  you need to click on edit.
      then click on the edit in the text box on the left and type in your article( or copy it from word and paste in.) then add a pic.  But at this stage it may be best to save it unpublished and have a look at it and see what it looks like then go to help and read more about submitting hubs  at least this should get you started  have fun and good luck

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

Write a Hub! Something you know about or feel strongly about. The best Idea is to start reading and get a feel for whats going on. This area is conversation and debate and it can get alittle rough so find an area that fits your comfort zone. Welcome to Hub pages and have fun!

3. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

for ideas, click on the questions or ideabank link. (at the top of the page when your in  'my account'..) You can start a hub and leave it unfinished without hurting anything. Dont be nervous. As far as I can tell, all of us here, second to writing, love to read.

4. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

Hi Reena, welcome to HubPages!!

The first thing I suggest to all the newbies is to take a look around the site before you get started--read some hubs by a few different hubbers. You can see some of the huge variety of writing here and see how others layout a hub. HP is a big community full of resources to help you with any questions you may have along the way.

Try doing a search in the box at the top of the page and look under 'hubs' - you'll find many helpful hubs about how to get started smile

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Here is HubPages' Starting Out Guide,

It's really helpful.