jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Dazed and Confused

1. donna bamford profile image60
    donna bamfordposted 6 years ago

I am not sure where I am supposed to post my articles and poetry.  Can anyone advise me?

1. Marisa Wright profile image93
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Donna, I agree with everyone else - do some reading first and get to know the site.

HubPages is not like a blog, where you post everything in one place.  Here you have a profile, where you can tell us something about yourself, and where your Hubs will automatically be listed once you write them.  You'll also have Hubs.

Each Hub is a separate article.  You've already created your first Hub but haven't put anything in it yet - if you go into "my account" you'll see a list of your Hubs, click on "edit" and you'll be able to put some content in it.  You might have just one poem in a Hub, or you might have a few on the same topic. 

HubPages can be a bit daunting at first - it's not just a click and write kind of site - but once you've learned the ropes, you'll appreciate the extra features and the extra income!

2. TINA V profile image81
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

After you signed in, you can just click 'start a new hub' if you want to post a new artcle.  But I suggest that you visit first this link http://hubpages.com/guide/before_first_hub to learn more.  You can get information that would help you in making your first hub.

Welcome to hubpages!

3. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Keep in mind that the URL will be the same as the title, and if you change the title later the URL won't change - so be careful about what title you give your Hub.  Anything else can always be changed later.

4. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Have you clicked on the "help" button in the upper right. There is lots of very useful info there. It helped me alot when I was starting out.

#6. is "How to Make a Hub" for example