My stand on yesterday's madness!!

1. chigoiyke profile image60
    chigoiykeposted 6 years ago

yeah, just went through my post here yesterday (sorry I could'nt do that immediately). Remember the post on the hub - 21st century Fools here in the forum yesterday (thats if you followed me yesterday). So many hate and good comments but I have to say here that am reading the lines so clearly. I just put out my opinion on what somebody (a great personality) said. Its just my opinion and am a very creative writer. Sorry I had to ride with him. Its a great observation if you ask me, whether you like it or not. I have to commend Daniel carter for his well informed opinion and I think this great site will be greater if we have so many people like him here rather than a group of confused and less informed people. Yeah its good, people had to get angry because they fell into some of the categories. Sorry! I did not do the jugdement. I just rode with somebody's and I have no apologies to anyone. Direct your angers to the 1st party not me. For the ads I just asked for further reading because it helped me a lot to support those points raised. Am sorry if someone was offended by that. It wasn't intentional. This is about my first three post here in the forum with very weird attacks, but I insist no apologies. we gotta change! Thank you.