jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Fantastic Hub Score!

1. Choke Frantic profile image88
    Choke Franticposted 6 years ago

One of my hubs just got a hubscore of 91. I've always wanted to break the 90s barrier!

1. 0
      bloodnlatexposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great job!  You're a great writer and the more you write the better you get.  This just proves it.  I've gotta go check this hub out now!

2. The Rope profile image60
      The Ropeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations!  You have worked hard and anyone who achieves this is well worth a read.  What are your view & traffic scores for this hub?

2. DominicJoel profile image60
    DominicJoelposted 6 years ago

Well done.

I just went through few of your hubs but couldnt figure out which one has 91 hub score.

It would be good if you could link that hub here, so it will be useful to someone like me who is new to hubpages.

3. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 6 years ago

I just read your hub.  You totally deserve a 91 for that.  If I was handed that and told it came from a magazine, I would doubt it for a second.  It was very professional, detailed and complete.  Great job and keep them coming.

4. archdaw profile image60
    archdawposted 6 years ago

Good job!! I can barely keep an 80 average and never been above a 86.  Way to go!!!!

5. Choke Frantic profile image88
    Choke Franticposted 6 years ago

Just for the information, it's my hub on foiling hair. I won't post a link because some people are such link nazis!

Thanks for all your feedback, guys. My hub has now risen to 92!

6. RedElf profile image85
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! Good for you! Keep writing!