jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Hubber Score

1. JaShinYa profile image60
    JaShinYaposted 7 years ago

I did read the FAQ about hubber scores, but I didn't see anything that explained why my hubber score is down to a 19 even though my 1st hub is doing well and I have 4 cool fans already. I've also been participating. Am I missing something?

1. mistywild profile image61
      mistywildposted 7 years ago in reply to this

just a little time and more paticipation. patience.

2. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

You've only been here 24 hours. I'd give it a little time and forget about it if I were you.

Continue participating around the site, avoid going on fanning sprees, publish great content and you'll see your score rise smile

3. spartanking1978 profile image59
    spartanking1978posted 7 years ago

Now I am just trying to be humourous...The Borg will assimilate you when it finds your technology/knowledge to be useful.

Seriously, frog is right...give it time.

4. dctag profile image60
    dctagposted 7 years ago

As an extension of his question I have 48 hubs but ,y score ahs once again dipped below 75.  My hubs were over 75 for a long time and recently dropped below.  Do I need to go write more hubs everytime it drops below 75?

1. mistywild profile image61

no, you can change the title of your hub, or it's location to help improve the score. writing a new hub can actually lower your score, at least that's my observation.

2. mistywild profile image61

and more visits to the forum, get to know people in here and they will increase your fan base.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No.  If you write more low-scoring Hubs, your Hubber score will just get worse.

First question - are all your Hubs original content?  By that I mean written just for HubPages, not appearing anywhere else.  If you've copied it from another site, whether it's your own work or not, your Hubs and your Hubber Score will suffer dramatically.

Second, participate in the community - that will help your score and also help you improve your Hubs.

5. mistywild profile image61
    mistywildposted 7 years ago

hope some of that helps big_smile

6. archdaw profile image61
    archdawposted 7 years ago

I just read your hub, I left you a comment. Welcome to Hub Pages!!!!

7. JaShinYa profile image60
    JaShinYaposted 7 years ago

Thanks for responding! Patience has never been my strong suit. haha. I can see that my score has shot up.

Thanks for the welcome!

working