jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Positive feedback rating or relevant comment.

1. spartanking1978 profile image59
    spartanking1978posted 6 years ago

I have noticed a personal habit forming and would like your opinion. When I come across a hub that I like, I often just give it a positive feedback rating and move on. Rarely do I leave a comment on a hub page anymore. My question is: Which is more effective/valuable a positive feedback rating or a relevant comment?

2. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 6 years ago

In my opinion, positive and negative feedbacks are both relevant comments in a hub.  It will just depend on how a person presents it.  In my case, I usually write the good points about the hub and points out the area that needs improvement. These comments will help the writer to improve especially the new hubbers.

Have a great week!

3. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Bryce I do that if there really is nothing to add comment wise but I have started doing a new thing too. If I do choose to leave a comment I try to include a keyword or something relating to the title. Don't know if it helps because I don't think google picks up keywords in comments but figured it couldn't hurt.

1. spartanking1978 profile image59
      spartanking1978posted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is a good practice, who knows...it might be more effective than you realize. Thanks for your input!