jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Ad Troubles

1. thranax profile image58
    thranaxposted 6 years ago

Has anyone noticed a decline in the ppc pay your getting lately? I think I might be rate limited or something. For months I only been earning a little, then in September it went up to a happy level, then in October my traffic compared to ever before skyrocketed (x4 September) and I made more then I did in months. Now its November, and I do have google analytic on, the hubs that were getting $1+ a click are now getting on average 2-11 cents. The highest click on one of my hubs last month was $2.78 ... the highest on that same one (this month it received 2 clicks) is only 30 cents.

I understand I have a few hubs that earn about 5 cents a click on average (almost same subject matter) but this shouldn't have effected them all I believe.

Did google rate limit my account?
    If they did, how do I fix it or improve it?

2. Flightkeeper profile image79
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

I haven't noticed anything thranax, but I'm not exactly helpful since I've been a hubber for less than 6 months.  I do know that this month has earned me more than my first two months so for me the traffic has gotten better, as for $ per click, I really don't have much to compare it to because mine has such wide variations.

3. thranax profile image58

Thats ok Flightkeeper ^_^ at least you answered so far lol.

4. 0
    lynnechandlerposted 6 years ago

Could it be that they clicked a different ad that paid less on the hub? I don't track them much just what comes in from day to day and not down to the nitty gritty of each hub. I know I should but I don't so just wondering if this could be why.

1. thranax profile image58
      thranaxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I dont think so. I have exactly 10x the amount of clicks I got. Aka:

1 click = 10 cents
      10 clicks = 1.00
      50 clicks = 5.00
      55 clicks = 5.50

Now that I got home I did get 1 over that limit, *SLIGHTLY*

1. Jeffrey Neal profile image90
        Jeffrey Nealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've only been here a few weeks, but mine is steadily increasing.  There was a *very* nice click two days ago that boosted my average as well, but it's been more or less random since I have just a few hubs getting most of my traffic. I don't know how to answer your other questions, unfortunately.

5. thranax profile image58

Thanks Jeff for commenting, I wish some older hubbers like Misha could give some light on the matter, who might have gone though this before.

6. thranax profile image58

Anyone neutral

7. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Everything is very stable for me. I'm getting a lot more clicks and they seem to be at the same or better level. I'll take more notice in the morning and see if I still think it's true.