jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

"Light of My Life"

1. spiritactor profile image60
    spiritactorposted 7 years ago

What does "light of my life" mean to you?

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to hub pages !! smile
      Not everybody is like me ! big_smile

spiritactorposted 7 years ago in reply to this

So I've gathered.

2. Anna Erwin profile image60
      Anna Erwinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A glimmer of hope.

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 7 years ago

Nothing

1. starme77 profile image87
      starme77posted 7 years ago in reply to this

haha

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

Three lights - two sons and a daughter.  Their presence in my life has not only brought overwhelmingly amazing and colorful light into my life, but it has served as a guiding light in terms of my knowing which direction would get me and them where we all need to be.

4. pioneer_writer5 profile image61
    pioneer_writer5posted 7 years ago

A thing or things that make life worth living, God, love, family and friends.

5. profile image0
    Revive@OwnRiskposted 7 years ago

I had a light of my life beyond my own. But that has changed. I hope to have another when it's time. My first inclination to this phrase is that it refers to someone who brings light to my life. However, I think it goes far beyond that. Knowledge, awareness and more can be a light of our lives.

spiritactorposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It's my belief that there is no light more important than the light within you.  The light within you, naturally, is in harmony with everyone's light. If you put hand to heart, close eyes and imagine cycling your conscience out to the world, you'll find that you're not alone. The warmth of a special person having touched you never leaves. It therefor can't be an "absence", but is rather an energy to be embraced and celebrated-- as it is always a part of you.

6. spiritactor profile image60
    spiritactorposted 7 years ago

I heartfelt thanks to all for your replies!

7. elayne001 profile image49
    elayne001posted 7 years ago

I feel like it means whatever gives me joy in life. My grandchildren do that for me. Sometimes my husband, and always my Savior, Jesus Christ.

working