text disappearing

1. christalluna1124 profile image78
    christalluna1124posted 6 years ago

I  am new to hubpages and have a problem everytime I start a hub in the summary box it tells me it is too short to publish so I type more and more text . Finally when I click "done editing" the text I have typed disappears except for maybe a little piece and i have to type the whole hub over. This has happened to me on every hub. I have had to type each one 3-4 times. any suggestions????

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ohhh, that would be frustrating. what some people do is type the article in a word processing document first, like Word, or whatever you have on your computer and then copy and paste over into text capsules. this should resolve your problem. try to do as much as you can with editing, paragraphs before you put it into the capsule. I used to type first into hubpages and then found it much easier to type in Word and copy and paste.

did you look in your 'my account' section to see if there is anything there? usually an unpublished hub goes into your account. come back if you're still having problems.  hope this helps. welcome. smile

2. christalluna1124 profile image78
    christalluna1124posted 6 years ago

I will do that thanks a million. The hubs show in my account as unpublished but on contain a few lines of text, the rest has just disappeared into nowhere. It is very frustrating since I put alot of time and thought and oh yeah, typing. lol.

warmest regards,