jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Pen Pal's

1. 0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 6 years ago

Hello all,

I am only here to say a quick word (as I am leaning on my arm and it is going numb I shall keep this brief),

Basically, I find other cultures and people amazingly fascinating. The UK sucks so I try and find out about other people as much as possible. I am already in regular contact with some hubbers, including blondepoet, fierycj and tantrum, however, I want to encourage more people to find out about other cultures and people. You never know who you might meet.

If anyone wants to find out about me, teenage life (from a twisted 18yr olds point of view) or the UK then my email is always open. =]

Spread the love across the world.

2. rsmallory profile image85
    rsmalloryposted 6 years ago

great idea Luke. I had a pen pal once when I was a girl through the local Girl scout Council. She lived in Indonesia and I lived in Florida-we were the same age. We exchanged letters for a couple of years and I was always fascinated by the details of her life. I lost track of her after a while. I still wonder occassionally what ever happened to her, how her life turned out.

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I keep in contact with a few hubbers on here too. I love having pen pals smile

4. Choke Frantic profile image88
    Choke Franticposted 6 years ago

I agree, this is an awesome idea! I always wanted a pen pal when I was younger, but have never really had one. Luckily with the internet (and my being a chatroom lurker) I've been fortunate enough to keep a regular correspondence with many people from all over the world. And I would totally be interested in having a hubber pen pal =]