jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

adsense question

1. Akhomesteader profile image80
    Akhomesteaderposted 6 years ago

I probably missed it somewhere but how do you set up an adsense account without having a primary web site? What web address do I  give adsense when I apply?

Thanks Chuck

2. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Hi Chuck,
    Welcome to HP smile Here's the link to the instructions for what to do:

It's definitely worth clicking the help tab at the top and having a read through the FAQ...99% of what you need to know will be there.

3. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Hey, AK, welcome to Hubpages! I'm from AK too. You'll find all the help you need if you read the forums and ask more questions if you need to. People here are very helpful!

4. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I originally signed up with adsense through a blogger blog, they accepted me pretty quickly. I don't know this for sure but I have this idea that they accept people more quickly through blogger as that is one of their things and are keen to place their ads on their user generated stuff. I think I was accepted within 24hrs so you may well want to get a blogger blog going, you can always use it to back link your hubs or if you do a good valuable blog use your hubs to back link the blog (just don't over do it as hubs shouldn't be to spammy).