jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

No views on a HUB but Comments - How is that possible?

1. 61
    broalexposted 8 years ago

I have just published my latest hub Selling on Ebay , I have already moderated two comments so  that makes the minimum of two visits which must have been registered in the Statistics , where has that traffic gone? hmm.. I am starting to understand why my CTR is so low from Hubpages and not to talk about the Adsense Revenue is a disaster comparing to my other incomes , can anyone help me out with this ? roll

PM I am not here only for the money but I spend 4 / 5 hours a day and of course I am expecting some income , otherwise I would do something better , not giving up thou , just figured out all stuff about Hubpages , well most of it , and now got dissapointed. sad

Good Luck !

2. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago

You just published it?  HubPages has a lag time, so you won't see updated stats right away.

Most people say it takes about six months, at least, before you get that first check.  You have only been here for two months.  I suggest you continued learning and have some patience.

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
      Stacie Naczelnikposted 8 years ago in reply to this

So, you aren't "most" people.  Good for you.

3. 61

Thanks for the advice about Hubpage`s Lag. But  I do not agree with you on "the six month"  , I think I will get my first check in about one month so , that will make it 3 months . Patience is virtue so that I do take into consideration. It all depends on your traffic and a good and informational content on your hubs. I bet there are people that make 100$ even faster than 3 months but that takes a lot of hard work and some knowledge about promoting techniques which I pretty do know. (apart from social bookmarketing sites). Hmmm I will concentrate on improving my hubs and of course looking forward to triple the number of them big_smile

Thanks again

4. 61

big_smile No I am not , and hope not in the future either , writing hubs 6 months for 100 Bucks!? I can earn this money pretty easy with two days of "work" big_smile Your hubs are really pleasant big_smile