Help Understanding Amazon Affiliates Report

1. jaymz profile image79
    jaymzposted 8 years ago

Yesterday, when I checked my orders report, it showed 8 orders, and to what items were ordered.

Today, when I checked, they're still under the orders report and not earnings report.

Does that mean that the items are in the amazon shopping cart and not yet ordered? Or should I just wait and they'll show in my earnings report within a few days?

Also, I read on Amazon Affiliates that if an item is placed in the shopping cart withint he 24 hour cookie, but not purchased until a few days later, you still get the revenue. Is this correct? If so, what is the time span of the window?

These are items from January 6th.

Also, I shows that none of the items were from my own links, but I have one of the items on my hub. of all 8 sales I had one product link clicked for some book, but the book and the other items are not related. Example. Book and cell phone accessories.

2. Mark Knowles profile image62
    Mark Knowlesposted 8 years ago

It only goes to earnings after it has been paid for and shipped. They then pay you 60 days after the end of the month it was shipped in. Assuming you make over $100 in that month smile They then  send a cheque - which means you should get paid +/- 120 days after it gets paid for LOL

Of course it doesn't take a genius to work out that they probably make the 4% they pay you by hanging on to the money for that long.

3. jaymz profile image79
    jaymzposted 8 years ago

So, as long as it stays in the orders report, it's more than likely sitting in someone's cart?

If so, how long will it stay in my orders report if they (the buyer) don't pay?