jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (14 posts)

YOU WANT ME TO WHHHAAATT!

1. 61
    Gracious Octoberposted 7 years ago

What is the craziest request...alright let me refrase myself what is the craziest DECENT proposal that was ever made to you concerning any subject ACCEPT intercourse...this should be very interesting.

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

My wife has said that to me right before she hit me and said what the hell is wrong with you!

3. Colebabie profile image60
    Colebabieposted 7 years ago

I work at a restaurant and I had a woman ask me to box up a carrot and a french fry.

1. 0
      sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I hope she knew how to tip!

1. Colebabie profile image60
        Colebabieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No not at all. I have lotssss of stories. You wouldn't believe how rude some people are.

1. 0
          sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well believe it or not I'm a very generous tipper. If I get good service with a smile, they get my money. I'm a sucker for a woman with a pretty smile.

4. Colebabie profile image60

That's very nice of you. Trust me the server appreciates it.

5. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 7 years ago

By using the word “accept”…do you mean to “deny” or “allow” the word intercourse to be used?

1. 61
      Gracious Octoberposted 7 years ago in reply to this

oops lol

6. Colebabie profile image60

I think they meant, "except"

7. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 7 years ago

Thought it might be an error...

8. Tamarii2 profile image61
    Tamarii2posted 7 years ago

When you have money and friends think you are going to pay their bills,education...etc."You want me to whhhaaatt!"
    And they are serious....

9. archdaw profile image60
    archdawposted 7 years ago

When a girlfriend wants met to call their boyfriend and act like he gave me his number the night before.

10. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 7 years ago

my daughters EX 16 yr old boyfriend calls me, out of the blue last week, they only dated a week- I found out he was the biggest 16 yr old drug head and her and I got rid of him fast..any he calls Saturday, ( sounding wasted ) I wrecked my mom's blazer and kiled 2 13 yr old girls who did not have seat belts on, can find anyone with a metal pipe to scrape..I need to get high..this was 3 am and I have not indulged in that stuff for 7 years now...

who the heck does he thnk he is..he called 27 times till my man answered and said BOY YOU GOT A PROBLEM, WHY DONT YOU JUST COME HERE AND TALK TO ME YOU CHICKENSHEET...he has not called since...

working