jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (17 posts)

What question would you most like to see on the forum?

1. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 6 years ago

I personally would like to have someone ask whether Hubpages has improved anybody's love life, but that would be so frivolous, or possibly everyone would take it very seriously.  I can't decide whether to ask it.  Do you ever have this problem?

1. pylos26 profile image76
      pylos26posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why don't all those religious fanatics go ahead and die if their afterlife is going to be so great. just think without taxes too.

2. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

wich question are you asking here? about love lives or if other people are ever worried about askign questions?
      no, it has certainly not improved my love life. (no big deal as that is not the point of hubpages..)
      any question you could possably ask can and will be taken all wrong by many people and  most threads get sidetracked occsiaonly, at best. If its something you wanna know, just ask. You will get some genuine answers.  smile

2. Leelin profile image61
    Leelinposted 6 years ago

Sure I'll bet everyone does. Were you wondering whether anyone met on Hubpages and fell in love?
    Hey, I'll just ask the question for you!

3. wsp2469 profile image61
    wsp2469posted 6 years ago

I would like to see a hub that would answer technical questions.
    For example, I have had a total of 21 hubs flagged to date--7 just today--and I think if I could talk to someone who knew some technical tricks I would avoid some of this.
    I need to know how to cover a graphic with something that you could click upon and see the graphic underneath.  That way, no one could flag my hubs for pics because they would have to click on the "cover" to see it.
    (I COULD argue that if hubs with album cover art gets banned then they have to ban ALL hubs with ANY art but I don't have the time to screw with that nonsense.  ART is ART, right?  Still, I have no time for that lecture as no one is paying me to teach anyone here.)

1. bukan profile image60
      bukanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes wsp2469 my 4 hubs were flagged also i do not know why ? If anyone can answer then please tell me what about that reason behind.

4. 0
    philip carey 61posted 6 years ago

Someone I know at work said HubPages was "e-harmony for married people".

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thats hillarious

2. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Obviously someone who has never hung out here smile

3. Himitsu Shugisha profile image76
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

5. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

I'm making so much money on Hubpages I use $10 bills to light my fat cuban cigars. Would you like to know how I did it?

I'd settle for that one smile

6. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I'd like to see less inane questions and more real discussions. Questions belong under "questions" smile

People who are flagged need to read the TOS, the help files, and read other Hubs on what is acceptable. If your hub is not accepted by Google Adsense standards, it will be flagged by HubPages. Constantly playing on the edge and trying to trick the system may get you banned permanently from AdSense.

7. wsp2469 profile image61

Art is art.
    Regarding TOS and so forth, I personally would like to see some specifics.
    For example: flacid penises are acceptable on a statue but anything that looks like it is erect or partially erect (be it a toy or the real thing or part of a statue) is NOT acceptable.
    Here is another example: Nipples--fully-exposed nipples are not acceptable in pictures but are just fine and dandy on statues.  Fully exposed breasts are only okay on statues but not in pictures or paintings.
    Anyway, not being a hubpages employee I am not going to sit here and write out more examples for free.
    I DO think this would help though.
    That and knowing how to put removable "covers" on certain pictures so people would be free to look at anything posted but would not HAVE to look.
    Since y'all commented on this issue further I felt the need to clarify.  Obviously, specific examples would help a lot of people and save everyone some work.

8. 0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

It's impoved my love life. I am in love with Hubpages!

9. wsp2469 profile image61

Mighty Mom said it best: "There's nothing like hub love" . . . or something like that . . .

10. wsp2469 profile image61

Look!  i still remember how to actually post a link!
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Listen-Again-Pa … Cartney-II

11. wsp2469 profile image61

I also wish someone knew something about technical stuff.  I still wish I could somehow put a screen of sorts over certain images that would allow people to click on it IF they wanted to see the picture.  I am so damn tired of people flagging my hubs and forcing hubpages to do something about it.  You know damn well enough the hubpage people aren't as uptight as some of our fellow hubbers and they certainly don't want the extra work!