jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Woooo Hoooo!!!

1. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 7 years ago

One of my hubs hit the 90 hub score for the first time! I have a few in the 80's and have been hoping one would break 90 and its happened on one of my most recent hubs no less!!!!

I must be learning something......

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hi kirsten, mwa,,,congrats

2. profile image0
    Denno66posted 7 years ago

Congratulations! big_smile

3. lorlie6 profile image87
    lorlie6posted 7 years ago

Well done, kirstenblog!

4. SandyMcCollum profile image79
    SandyMcCollumposted 7 years ago

I know how you feel, it happened to me in the last couple of days. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

5. kirstenblog profile image77

Thanks guys! I am totally chuffed, being patient and constantly trying to write useful stuff really will pay off big_smile

6. kirstenblog profile image77

aww it just dropped back to 89, oh well still pleased to have seen it big_smile should pop back up anyway

1. lorlie6 profile image87
      lorlie6posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I HATE that, but I bet it will go back up!

7. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 7 years ago

If you could, please, you might write a hub about how you did that!  Congrats!  I need to know how to do something over here besides forum myself to death.

8. kirstenblog profile image77

To be honest I was writing another hub (not even published it yet) and decided instead of making it too packed with loads of info I decided that I could make what I imagined as a sub-hub that would be linked in the main one to that specific information. I have done two sub hubs for this main hub I am working on and the other is doing ok but not brilliantly really (yet lol ). I am beginning to wonder if the sub hub might wind up being the main traffic generator of the 3, tho I didn't worry about high ecpc keywords, just good relevant ones, nor any of the tricky seo stuff (the main hub was going to get that treatment). Turns out the info on this one hub has attracted a lot of hubbers, no outside traffic yet but I have noticed that outside traffic does not happen over night anyway, can't wait to see how it pours in once google finds it big_smile

9. TINA V profile image82
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Congratulations! You encourage new hubbers to write more.

10. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 7 years ago

You have got to be kidding!  ecpc? seo stuff?  and subhubs makes me want a sandwich right now.  I SAID  RIGHT    NOW! darnit - where is that boy?

working