How can I make this hub better?

1. The_Boss profile image77
    The_Bossposted 7 years ago

Hey Hubbers-

Okay, so before I start writing more and more hubs, I want to first find out if my first ones are considerably good. I would like reviews and comments on this hub:

http://hubpages.com/hub/freeWebs-review

And please tell me how I can make it better in any way, shape, or form. Again, I'm just trying to figure out if I'm starting out right.

Thanks! ~The_Boss

2. Austinstar profile image77
    Austinstarposted 7 years ago

Well, other than the fact that it looks like pretty much a blatant plug for your web site, it does offer some useful info for newbies.  Or is it really a review of the web site offering the freebie?

I would suggest using your real name and photo to give it a lot more realism. People will buy from those they know and trust.  They will not trust someone named 'the boss' (sounds kind of pushy)

Aside from this, I might be willing to give a free web site a try based on this article.

1. The_Boss profile image77
      The_Bossposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, but no thanks. You are really of no help. How could you trust someone more online even it they used their "real name"?

"They will not trust someone named 'the boss' (sounds kind of pushy) "
      - And that's your opinion.

I, along with many others, would disagree with you that using your real name is any better than using your 'online' name.

working