jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Hubpages On Twitter

1. chelsea_Heart profile image62
    chelsea_Heartposted 6 years ago

Have you noticed that wordpress  automatically puts updates on twitter whenever you updated your blog. It would be nice if hubpages does something similar..everytime you write a hub its posted on twitter.

1. webismine profile image61
      webismineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can do that, try with twitterfeed.com where all you need is to provide your hubpages(latest/hot hubs) rss feed url which will enable automatic posting to twitter everytime you publish a new hub.

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

When ever you publish a hub there is a little button for posting on twitter the link to your new hub. Not everyone has signed up with twitter so its not automatic, you do have to click a button and wait a few secs for the page to load and then click the twitter post button. It takes all of 20 seconds to do unless your browser is being slow.

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

There is even a link to post to facebook, its just one click to post and a confirm click, easy as pie and the only reason I got profiles with these sites big_smile

1. Neil Ashworth profile image60
      Neil Ashworthposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Facebook and Twitter share facility are a great way to get early traffic to your hubpage too - which Google loves (first 24 hours being the most important for new content)..

I would like to see a function similar to Squidoo though, whereby a capsule can be added to drag in specific content from twitter through the use of its hashtag function.. I'm sure HP have or are going to considered it?

4. CMHypno profile image89
    CMHypnoposted 6 years ago

You can always sign up for TwitterFeed, which will then send out all your new blog posts and Hubs automatically.