jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (18 posts)

Dreaming - Analyze This!

1. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 7 years ago

I've been having this recurring dream where I buy a new car (new used car - different one in every dream) and I'm very happy and then suddenly I realize I've forgotten where I put my old truck.  What does this mean?  Are you having recurring or other dreams that need analysis and you don't want to pay for the therapy? Maybe we can help each other!

1. Drew Breezzy profile image82
      Drew Breezzyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you long for a new car but you realize your old truck is still functional and serves its purpose.

2. tantrum profile image62
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you want a change in your life, but you're afraid to let go the present one.

3. 0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yer losin yer manhood and don't want to let go. wink

1. mega1 profile image78
        mega1posted 7 years ago in reply to this

THIS MAY BE THE ANSWER!!! I know there has to be a reason I got so hung up in that foreskin forum last night I couldn't get to sleep for the longest time, then I had this car dream AGAIN and - but - wait, I'm NOT A MAN!  Still I could be losing my manhood because I feel in my gut that THIS IS THE ANSWER!!! thankyou - thankyou!  OMG.  now I'm gonna go to sleep and see if I can't have one of those female wetdream thingys.

4. advisor4qb profile image78
      advisor4qbposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are feeling very attached to something that is outdated.  You want to move forward in that situation, but you feel held back by this thing that you need to move past first.

That is my feeling and interpretation.  I don't know you or your background, or what is going on in your life at the moment, but that is my interpretation.

2. Black Lilly profile image60
    Black Lillyposted 7 years ago

Look at the first thought that comes to your mind thinking about that car. Then - why you need a new one?
    What if you associate the car with your partner?

If you don't understand what it means...The thing is that we can program our subconscious to give signals using certain symbols. I have "programmed" a few of those symbols, and it works fine.

Think, and follow your intuition.

Ok, Ok, I'm not a medium. But had enough of that side of life. The OTHER side.

1. mega1 profile image78

The OTHER side - you mean the subconscious, dreaming side? Well, hey this is what I'm thinking - its some kinda signal - probably do want to make a change - and its very true that I often give up things and then want them back once they are unobtainable.  I'M DOOMED.  and now I am becoming a whinner! ohnoooooo yikes but you know, I'll admit that the real answer is that I'm very needy right now and I probably just wanted some attention.  I'm gonna look for ANOTHER side.

1. Black Lilly profile image60
        Black Lillyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Recurrent dreams always try to tell you something. It's up to you to figure out what.
        The same signals (e.g. dreaming of a book, etc) may mean different things to different people.
        The guess your intuition gives you is the most correct.

3. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

See there! I helped you. LOL Have a good one now! Nice and wet. hahaha

1. mega1 profile image78

One of my friends told me recently that the reason I don't get the things I want is that I pay too much attention to myself and not enough to others.  That is probably why I'm having to pray for wetdreams instead of getting the real thing.  am I kinda wishing I'd never started this thread. hehehe

4. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I'm  glad that you did. It is revealing. Wish I could help ya, but alas, I'm too drunk now  and married to boot.

1. lorlie6 profile image85
      lorlie6posted 7 years ago in reply to this

You poor, poor man...yikes

1. mega1 profile image78

I know, I know! and he has no idea what I even LOOK like!

5. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I  would not care.  What's that got to do  with it? ya got bewbies nad...a well,  er, you know...

1. mega1 profile image78

no, heck no.  I don't know what bewbies nad is/are! forgive me. I'll shutup now.  No NO - are you really drunk? or is this just your writing style - no! I like it!

6. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 7 years ago

awwww you guys are too smart.  I was hoping somebody would have had a recurring dream and share and everything, evidently not. I don't want this forum to be all about me.  really I don't and I think my dream is gettting more boring the more we talk about it! sorry.I'll be quiet now. for awhile.

7. kseniastone profile image61
    kseniastoneposted 7 years ago

You are everyone/everything in your dreams. I think the new used cars are a symbol of your different personalities in different scenarios.. like you might be putting on an act for different individuals in your life. The "real" you knows this is bs and you go back to being yourself, "the old car" you know?

working