jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

How to get More hubpages Fans

1. hero012 profile image60
    hero012posted 6 years ago

Hi I am new to hubpages. Can any one tell me how to get more people as fan for me....

2. 0
    Elise Moreauposted 6 years ago

Hi there, I'm new as well (only 5 days here) but I think the best way to get more fans is to interact with other hubbers and create interesting hubs and quality content that people really want to read.

Try participating in the forum posts and commenting on other hubs that you enjoy, or leave some fan mail for the writers that you admire. They will be happy you did and will most likely take a look at your hubs and become your fan if they like what they read.

You don't want fans just for the sake of having fans. After all, people become your fans because they like your hubs. Keep on hubbing!

1. 0
      mtsi1098posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well put...and keep in mind that everyone fans in their own way...some fan for forums, some for reading hubs, some return a fan...it all depends

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You'll go far Elise, you have the right attitude!

Bear in mind that it's lovely to have fans and friends on HubPages, but fans don't click on ads.  If you're here to earn money, you don't need fans - you need visitors from outside HubPages.