jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

how to generate more traffic to hubs

1. balaji153 profile image56
    balaji153posted 6 years ago

hi all i am new here , how to generate more traffic to hubs.

so for i had posted some hubs,but i am not satisfied with the traffic..

plz help me

1. Rik Ravado profile image93
      Rik Ravadoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This seems odd - you have been here 17 months and have 100 fans and 52 hubs.  On your profile page you boast how much traffic you get.

Am I missing something here? sad

2. ninjacraze profile image53
      ninjacrazeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

make back links for yours hubs and use keywords specially in the title

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

There are tons of hubs and forum posts on this topic.  In the search box look for hubs about "increasing traffic".

3. kris.veni profile image61
    kris.veniposted 6 years ago

thank you and sorry for wasting your time!!!!

4. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

KCC is not suggesting anyone is wasting time. The point is this: new hubbers join every single day. More often than not, individuals post the same old questions time and again.

This one is the second in two days. Those of us who reply tend to keep repeating the same advice, time after time. So saying - use the search facility.

Using the following: how to generate traffic - the returned list is here: http://hubpages.com/search/how+to+generate+traffic

It's called 'using common sense' - and I don't mean this in a nasty way. Search the site, look for the answers, see if it's already been answered via a previous forum post, answer or hub.

I guess it evidences that you've looked, you've tried to find the info for yourself.

Let's face it - anyone that posts such a question can't have tried to find out the answer for themselves.

So don't get huffy when a hubber replies with 'look for the answer'. Put yourself in their shoes. Think about how many times they may have answered the question.

Play the ball game - try a little self-education and if you're genuinely stuck, come and ask for help smile

5. shanekruger profile image59
    shanekrugerposted 6 years ago

while post a new hub you should remember on page seo techniques.

6. SandyMcCollum profile image86
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

It can seem impossible to find your answers in the forums, sometimes. There's like 260 pages of them or something like that. But, if you use that search function like mentioned above, it can help a LOT.

7. sabrebIade profile image86
    sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago

Telling you to search Hub Pages is not a put down by any means.
    There really are a ton of Hubbers here that know SEO tips and tricks that you are unlikely to find "out there" without paying for it.

I have been doing Blogs and SEO since 2006, and I still learn new things here every time I look around.

8. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

We prefer to have one help themself rather than us do the work? hmm we all started in the same place smile