jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

export csv

1. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

I have been looking in the forums for a thread on this...am I the only one who is not sure what this is? Was there an announcement I missed? ...anyway, what's it for please? Something good I'm sure? wink

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I noticed it too and was like huh? I haven't touched it nor have I read anything about it

3. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

No....... As You Can See - You are not the Only One.
    But Don't Ask Me... I'm as Lost as You lol

1. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Pearldriver what is it? wink lol Sorry I couldn't resist

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yep.. Expected That ..... What it is: it is NEW lol

1. profile image0
          Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That sums it up lol

4. Jewels profile image82
    Jewelsposted 7 years ago

Basically by pressing csv you open your own offline Excel or Open Office spreadsheet and exports your list of hubs into your own data base.  Perhaps someone has requested this facility.

5. Randy Godwin profile image94
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

Shouldn't someone from the staff already have introduced this new feature and also the ask a question capsule which keeps showing up everywhere?

6. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 7 years ago

CW and Pearl - you guys should be a tag team - regular Martin and Lewis big_smile
    Nice to know I'm not alone, LOL

Thanks jewels. Not sure why someone would want to do that...but good to know wink

7. Jewels profile image82
    Jewelsposted 7 years ago

Here you go. By pressing csv you open your own offline Excel or Open Office spreadsheet and exports your list of hubs into your own data base.  Perhaps someone has requested this facility. smile

8. Marisa Wright profile image95
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

Sunforged asked for this feature last week, talk about a quick reaction from the HP team.  It's handy if you want to keep a record of your Hubs in spreadsheet format - if, say, you might want to keep track of your edits.

9. sunforged profile image71
    sunforgedposted 7 years ago

Yeah, Im stoked to see this feature and they created in less than a week since I asked about it!..they might have had it in the works but either way Im real happy

here is the original request thread, kind of explains how a couple of us could benefit from a list of our URLs for either bookmarking or managing edits and changes

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/27376

10. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 7 years ago

I hadn't seen it until now.  It's a great feature (and easy too).

working