jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Amazon and Ebay ads

1. Sean Fullmer profile image87
    Sean Fullmerposted 9 years ago

Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get Amazon and Ebay advertisements into my hubs?  Also, does anyone have any suggestions of other websites that have good ad revenues? Many thanks.

2. djtphn1 profile image82
    djtphn1posted 9 years ago

To add Ebay and Amazon ads, you must insert the capsules that say AMazon and Ebay into your hubs...You will find the capsules where the text, photo and video etc. capsules are w/in your edit mode on your hub.....Be sure to register w/ both to get your id's....this link will answer how to do that:

http://hubpages.com/faq/#amazon

3. djtphn1 profile image82
    djtphn1posted 9 years ago

As far as other websites w/ good ad revenues, don't know if we are supposed to promote other websites w/in hubpages, so I will pass on that and let someone else answer if they think differently....

4. Sean Fullmer profile image87

DJ, thank you soooo much!  I think that this info is just what I need to really get going! 
    So you own goats, eh?  I LOVE goats, as well as other animals....

1. djtphn1 profile image82
      djtphn1posted 9 years ago in reply to this

My goats are idiots....except the female, she is ok, but the males, stinky, obstinate, kind of like my old boyfriend....

5. Sean Fullmer profile image87

Somehow I KNEW the male goats were gonna get compared to human males -or vice-versa!  Alas, if it weren't true, I'd almost be insulted...almost.

working