jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

My 100% to Hub Pages - Pls Guide me

1. aniltheblogger profile image60
    anilthebloggerposted 7 years ago

I am  new to HP. I wish to put down my personal experiences into Hubpages. I've done two hubpages in my first two days. Am I a good writer?

Pls comment and would like to here some advice

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-I-Paid-my-C … S-AND-HSBC

http://hubpages.com/hub/Anger-Technically-Explain

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

First off- WELCOME To Hubpages.

I've reviewed your Hubs.

(1) The first one has some typing errors, such as the word "I" isn't capitalized and doesn't conform to proper grammar, because there are places inside your writing that have a "i" in place. This one type of error can cause your reader or viewer to think that you really don't know what you are doing and give them a sense of insecurity of your knowledge. They will dismiss your Hub and move on somewhere else, before you even get a chance to explain yourself.

(2) Both hubs were presented very nicely, but both are a little short for my taste, personally.

I hope that I was helpful.

1. 0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you mean "an" i lol

1. Cagsil profile image61
          Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah that too.

2. aniltheblogger profile image60
        anilthebloggerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for the guidance. I have made the necessary changes. I need to improve on my grammer which i will.

2. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

Welcome, and I think Cagsil was correct and I agree with the length, it is key for your reader, but too, they can get to long - find a happy medium for you.
    big_smile

3. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago

First of all welcome to Hubpages.

I do have to say you have a very nice writing quality.  Yes the hubs are a bit short and the grammer is obviously because English isnt your native language.

If you stay on it and keep writing I think you could very well be a very welcome addition to a great place.

1. aniltheblogger profile image60
      anilthebloggerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks a lot and yes I am here to stay. Will improvise my grammer

4. alkabil profile image60
    alkabilposted 7 years ago

Hi guys,
    I`m noob too.
    I made my first hubpage one hours a go,How long does it takes to publish?
    Thanks,

1. Dame Scribe profile image60
      Dame Scribeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to HubPages! smile As long as you SAVED your Hub, once done, click PUBLISH and it's published. Then promote your Hub or wait, get a few more Hubs going, then promote. smile traffic is the goal after publishing hubs.  Use SEARCH up at the top to find articles on generating traffic wink

working