jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Google Ads

1. 61
    broalexposted 8 years ago

I am starting to get fed up seeing "Tatoo and Piercing" Google ads on my hubs I have just checked them now and about 10 out of 64 show these kind of ads. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening ? These hubs I am talking about are published about one month ago , are they still not indexed in the search engines? And also on many of my hubs the skyscraper ads by google on the right side of the article do not show at all , does anyone experience this as well ? roll

2. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

When you first set up a new hub, for a while it's going to display whatever ads Google wants. 

If you wait a little bit, ads which are relevant to your hubs will start showing up.  Never fear!

3. 61

Game girl I know that big_smile but why I do fear is because they are older than on month big_smile what is the explanation now ?

4. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 8 years ago

You mean like on this one?

It may very well be an error being made on Google's part, in that case.  Good thing tattoos are popular!!

5. 61

Great ads on that hub -->> "Valentine Gifts Ideas" and "How to find the right girl" -->> pretty nice ones big_smile well I think tags are very important , the title and tags give the right ads , I can tell this from my other sites aswell.