jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Help on surviving this holiday seaon!

1. Isela profile image60
    Iselaposted 6 years ago

Yesterday we put up the family tree. We´ve had so many money troubles this year, my marrige is hanging by a thread. I know I have many, many things to be thnakful for, and I am. The problem is sometimes I think I am going to pass out from stress. I try to follow a routine: get up, send kids to school, write and write, exercise, etc. Following this routine helps a lot, but days like yesterday are really, really hard. It was a reminder of happier times. I know I´m a tough, and I hate complaining, but today I feel so sad, I don´t know of I´ll get through December in one piece. Thanks for letting me vent... I´ll get back to work now..

2. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

aaa Isela! *HUGS* Hang in there girl. I hope your days get better for you sweety!

3. Lloyd Christmas profile image60
    Lloyd Christmasposted 6 years ago

Best of luck with it Isela, my relationship has ended too,i will have to put on a happy, festive face for the kids though. I find keeping myself busy or distracted helps.

4. DonnaCSmith profile image84
    DonnaCSmithposted 6 years ago

Isela, breathe deep and exhale slow. I have been down your road and it is hard, but you will survive.

That doesn't do much to make the hurt go away right now. I read all those self-help books, and I think the best tip of all was to CRY. And I mean let it all out, cry out loud until you can't cry anymore. Then get some eye drops to get the red out - then the whites of your eyes will be blue. Weird.

5. Sauvignon profile image61
    Sauvignonposted 6 years ago

As the others said, it is hard.  Even harder to believe it can and will get better.  I know I'm nothing more then a stranger with a picture of grapes, but I have a fantastic ear.  I guess in this case a great 'eye' smile and would be more than happy to read your vents any time you feel you need to get them out there!