jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Post a Comment capsule

1. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

I am trying to answer a reader's question in my article on "How to Handle a Job Interview".  However, my answer doesn't appear everytime I click the "post a comment".  I have tried to re-type it 3x already. I also tried to sign out, then sign in and type it again but it still doesn't work. What else should I do?

I am hoping for your kind assistance.  Thank you.

2. Richard Craig profile image74
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

I don't have a logical answer but if you want, e-mail me the comment and i'll try to put it on.

3. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Your name will appear on the comment if you will be the one to post it. The reader is expecting a reply from me.  Thank you so much. 

But I love to read your poems. :-)

4. Richard Craig profile image74
    Richard Craigposted 7 years ago

Glad you like my work.

I can say that it's from you and that i have nothing to do with it.

5. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Thank you so  much Richard.  You just gave me an idea. I answered it posting as a guest.  It did worked.  However,  I am still hoping that Hubpages can give me the technical answer to it. But at least for now, I have sent my reply.

It's nice to have you around.  Have a great day!

6. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 7 years ago

I just got an error on one of my Hubs, where I went to reply to a comment, typed my answer and then the capsule didn't think I had typed anything and wouldn't post my reply.

I had to copy the text, reload the page and then it worked.  I've never had that issue before.

7. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Hi relache! That's exactly what happened to me. It's good to know another way of solving it.  Thank you and have a good day!

8. sabrebIade profile image83
    sabrebIadeposted 7 years ago

Same thing here.
    It said Please post a comment and I already had!
    Kinda annoying.
    I tried the reload thing but to no avail.

9. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I've had that happen to me at intervals ever since I first joined HubPages.  I can tell it's going to happen, because the comment box is smaller than its usual size.  Can't offer an explanation though.

10. TINA V profile image80
    TINA Vposted 7 years ago

Anyway, I am still hoping that Hubpages staff might be able to give us a technical answer to it.

By the way, Marisa you have a very cute profile picture. I like it. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

working