jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

my story in National Examiner! please can you tell me what it is?

1. Nell Rose profile image90
    Nell Roseposted 7 years ago

HI, first of all I am excited to say that one of my hubs is going to be published in the National Examiner, but can anybody in america tell me what it is like? and any suggestions about what to write back to them would be appreciated, do I agree? can I ask them to send me the paper? or anything else. please help as this has not happened to me before and I am a complete novice! thank you Nell

1. Veronica Allen profile image85
      Veronica Allenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've never read the National Examiner, but I had to say congratulations to you. I love success stories like these.

Nell Roseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

thanks veronica, yes It is quite exciting! I think i better start writing under my real name or people won't believe me! friends I mean! thanks again

2. thranax profile image60
    thranaxposted 7 years ago

Just a magazine that focuses on an older audience with longer standing stories compared to only current happenings.

Gratz on getting in!

~thranax~

Thanks thranax, I will ask them for a copy, and a five hundred dollars or pounds fee!!!!!!!!

3. Jane@CM profile image59
    Jane@CMposted 7 years ago

Very exciting - congrats!!

Thanks Jane, yes I am jumping around the kitchen and all my son can say is, nice, but can you make me a cup of tea! some people just don't get excited! Nell

working