jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Broken Wing...

1. Tonisturn profile image60
    Tonisturnposted 6 years ago

This is all so disheartening for me as I wrote my first Hub and you unpublished it...I have been through so much along with having a slight ADD problem, which stems from traumatic emotional abuse I believe...had to teach myself with various methods,  how to rise above it and learned to cope, after many years of it.. but am now a bit confused how to go about fixing what you are looking for so i can revise ..I am not trying to doing anything deceptive with Hub pages..or make money with my article..I just write because I love to write...

I'm not looking to advertise anything, but reach out to others, but give to others and help if I can, and learn from your writers at the same time also.

Thank you for any help offered..

Broken Wing...

not Broken Wing(s) I think that was a typo..

1. Tonisturn profile image60
      Tonisturnposted 6 years ago in reply to this
  2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

There must have been something wrong with it BW. I'm assuming you've been emailed (or should have been) by the HubTeam.

Check out the TOS (found on the help subforum, top, in Maddies FAQ's) and see if you can work out from there what may be the problem.

Or email the HubTeam and ask them.

Or if you know what's wrong and need help, then say what the problem was and maybe I or another hubber can offer you the advice you're looking for smile

3. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I hope you get this sorted. It's easy to mis-step with the TOS's without realizing it! Try not to take it personally as its not a personal thing, I wrote one about PTC and PTR read sites as I was investigating if they are scams or not and it got suspended as adsense does not like those types of sites as well as age inappropriate stuff. In the end I just decided to drop it, if its to close to a banned topic I just don't want to waste my time on it! Best of luck!

4. maudine_05 profile image59
    maudine_05posted 6 years ago

Cheer up! Don't give up...yeah, write to hubteam..there may be something unacceptable, and as they say don't take it personally, Im talking from experience some of my hubs had been flagged as substandard also so I had to revised it.Its fun having to write your thoughts it has a very therapeutic effect on me.Goodluck though...

5. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

yes they are all right, dont give up and communicate with them so you can sort things out...

6. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

When HubPages admin unpublishes a Hub, they send an email to the author saying what the reason was.  They don't do it for no reason and they do tell you why.

Have you checked your email to see if you've gotten anything from HubPages admin?  Have you also checked your spam folder?