jump to last post 1-17 of 17 discussions (24 posts)

Almost have 1000 views - champagne all around!

1. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 6 years ago

I know it is not the big deal that 10000 views is - but for me, who never managed to be able to make more than 10 people read what I write this is HUGE! Just logged in to see that I'm at 992! I'll probably miss seeing the actual 1000 there. So thank you! Thank you! and Thank you!  I have probably read 1000 hubs in the process, which is even better! My brain is getting full. Thanks for that, too!

1. ddoingit1 profile image61
      ddoingit1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm very happy for you today?

2. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Awww.. the beauty of hubpages!  Well done! smile

3. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

4. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh STOP!!!
      It IS a big deal!! Congrats!!!so..Im a memebr of an elite club you say? On of 10 peopel to view your writing? How exciting!!  lol

1. mega1 profile image78
        mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Last night I hovered around until the magic no.1000 came up on my stats and photographed it!  also exported the table so I have proof to show my friends.  I believe I am emotionally still 12 and need popularity - I will try to grow with all your help, or not, because its kinda fun this!  The 10 people who used to view my writing were before hubpages and they either depended on me for something or were family!  heheheh  but you may be one of the first ten on hp so goodonya! and keep coming back while I will keep trying to be readable! (also will try to use less exclam marks!!!!!)smile

1. 0
          Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

use them!!!!!!!!

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

yes, it is a big deal. it's like getting your first fan, another milestone. CHeerS!

3. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 6 years ago

oh, sigh, the corks are popping! I knew you would understand!

4. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Congratulations, Mega1! I know exactly how you feel. Just keep going, it gets better from here.
    Write on!

5. Dale Mazurek profile image60
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Every milestone is a huge deal and you should be very proud

Keep celebrating tonight and then tommorrow start shooting for 2000

1. mega1 profile image78
      mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks all - am celebrating with lambchops and mashed potatoes - and hope very much that I will think of the next hub before the night is over!

6. abcd1111 profile image61
    abcd1111posted 6 years ago

It is a big deal to know stuff you've written has been viewed 1000 times!  I love that HubPages celebrates these milestones. It's a motivator for sure.

7. Luciendasky profile image71
    Luciendaskyposted 6 years ago

Congrats! That is awesome smile I promise the next 1000 comes a lot quicker... but the first 1000 is the best big_smile

8. bgpappa profile image82
    bgpappaposted 6 years ago

Congrats, it is a major accomplishment.

9. mystixsprings profile image79
    mystixspringsposted 6 years ago

Congratulations on your 1000th view. That is a major accomplishment. I see that you have more than 20 hubs and that is good too.  I wish that I had the time to write a lot but I have other commitments and a full time job. Good luck to you and I'm going to pour a glass to celebrate with you and when I reach a thousand I hope that you will do the same.  So continued success. big_smile

10. rmcrayne profile image96
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

mega 1000 is a huge milestone!  I hit it at about 20 hubs also.  And just like most everyone says, the views really start to roll in faster after the first 1000.  I just hit 10K yesterday.  I think you should celebrate with wine and dessert with that dinner!

11. RedElf profile image87
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Congrats! That is quite a mile stone wink

12. Dao Hoa profile image59
    Dao Hoaposted 6 years ago

Congrats Mega 1. I am waiting for mine!

13. Google Gal profile image61
    Google Galposted 6 years ago

hey , congratulations, I got 58 hopefully one day Ill catch up smile

14. Mezo profile image78
    Mezoposted 6 years ago

that is great...only in 3 months...keep it up man

15. GeneralHowitzer profile image62
    GeneralHowitzerposted 6 years ago

Good for you hehehe... Thats a milestone for you man... I recall the very first time i post my hub and wondered will I get 1,ooo views... 5 months later yeah and I passed that many times already...

Keep Hubbing Buddy and hope you'll reach the 10K mark in no time... big_smile

16. Dr23 profile image60
    Dr23posted 6 years ago

Congrats! One milestone down, many more to go!

17. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 6 years ago

So much thanks coming at this auspicious time! This morning it is at 1002 and I am still thrilled!   Lovely community here and it provides more inspiration, motivation, and feedback than I would have ever thought possible.  I think that admin at hp are all genius! The design and concept for it is so fine.  And as with any free country there is a lot of diversity of opinion so everyone can find people of like mind.  Oh, I am just bursting!smilesmilesmilesmile