jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Hi i want add pics to my hub can i add

1. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 7 years ago

Use the Photo Capsule.

When you upload the images it allows on there to choose how you want the images to display.

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

James - I just looked at your hub. Forgive me for pointing this out chicken but ... that's not a hub. That's a picture smile

1. darkside profile image81
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I too was confused at first, but it's from someone elses hub. James wants to be able to do that on his.

3. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

Ohhhhhh! Then I apologise James. And Darkside's info is correct at time of hitting 'submit' smile

4. shazwellyn profile image82
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

I think the photo capsule has an option for adding lots of pictures for uploading into your hub.

Add photos from:   My Computer    The Web
    You can upload a jpeg, gif, or png photo file from your computer. The maximum size allowed for all uploads in a batch is 40 megabytes. Large files may take a while to upload. Please be patient.

Add another image from my computer
    To import an image from another website you need to enter the full URL to a jpeg, gif, or png image. You can usually find the URL of an image by right clicking on the image and selecting properties. It will be labeled Location, Address, or URL in the properties dialog box. You should only import images that you have the legal right to use.
    Url: Add another image from the web

Hope this helps!

5. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

you can include a slideshow on your hub as long as you have 5 or more pictures and the 'let viewers see a slideshow' box is checked.

working