jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Money-making ideas for me, please

1. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I have really had enough of suffering for my art and struggling as artist's do and want to make a lot of money! I am wondering if any of you can suggest ways for me to do so? I am wondering if someone else can spot where I am going wrong that I cannot see? I am wondering if anyone can suggest something I could try?

Please give me your ideas for how I can become rich?

1. Jane@CM profile image61
      Jane@CMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If I knew, I let you know smile

2. Amanda Severn profile image89
    Amanda Severnposted 6 years ago

Wealth is all relative. Do you want to be stinking rich and own helicopters, yachts, and a mansion on every continent, or do you just want enough rolling in to pay the bills easily, and to treat yourself occassionally?

3. Casper021 profile image61
    Casper021posted 6 years ago

well if you like art, why don't you put together a nice art website and sell you art there, that should make you some money. Or just go into online marketing you can make quite abit in it

4. rmcrayne profile image94
    rmcrayneposted 6 years ago

Bard, post on the Knowledge Exchange.  Topics include making money on HP and getting traffic.  Nelle Hoxie, relache and sunforged hang out there.

5. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

Thank you, Amanda, Jane@CM, Casper021,rmcrayne and Wayne for all your replies!

Amanda, I will go for as much as I can get! Seriously! You heard me say that here first too! lol

Casper, I don't do painting and drawing style art! I am a writer and musician and singer-songwriter and I have a new album out but never had much luck at selling online! Unless you get the traffic it doesn't happen!