jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. tobyrussel profile image60
    tobyrusselposted 6 years ago

Sorry about this but I am feeling my way around, how do you create the links, normally appearing in blue on to your hubs?

2. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Welcome to hubpages, tobyrussel smile You can either add a link capsual and enter the url of the link where stated or you can highlight the word or sentance in the text, click on the link icon that looks like a chain and add the link url there. I hope this helps and makes some sense!? smile

3. 61
    caleb grimesposted 6 years ago

i need help i am new

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You didn't say exactly what kind of help?

Read http://hubpages.com/faq/ for some initial info on the HubPages.

1. 61
        justineluv69posted 6 years ago in reply to this

ultimate hubber,  linking amazon product on my blig makes me feel bothersome. don't know to rid of it, could you please help me? i'm newbie here.

1. rebekahELLE profile image92
          rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

if you don't want the amazon capsule at all, just open your hub to edit and click on the red arrow box on the top right of the amazon capsule and it will delete the entire capsule. then click on 'done editing' at top of page.

if you want to change a product in the capsule, simply open to edit the capsule and click on discard changes and try again if you still want to add products, then click save.

hope this helps.

2. tobyrussel profile image60
      tobyrusselposted 6 years ago in reply to this

are you asking me for help caleb/ if so I will try my best but you need to tell me what you need help with.