jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Need Hub Score ?

1. Pixmazia profile image60
    Pixmaziaposted 6 years ago

I have another hub I had publish 200 hubs there at the start hub score was good and I had been geting 35000 plus daily page visit but Some days Ago Hub Score falling down and reached at 1 therefore  I create another acount

Please Give me reasons and Advises to get high Score

1. radlyn profile image80
      radlynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

First, how about providing actual content instead of pictures scraped elsewhere off the internet? Content as in writing...words...ya know?

2. SandyMcCollum profile image85
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

Once Google finds out your hubs have no content other than photos, it might be dropping you from the search engine. I dunno.

3. iskra1916 profile image59
    iskra1916posted 6 years ago

Pixmazia my friend, you should try to add some of your personal written content to your hubs. Although your photos are pretty 'n all but I dont think hubpages are meant to be about posting just pics.

When I write stuff for hubpages I use my own thoughts (and where I live I risk arrest for a lot of the political articles.)

Try your best to add some writing of your own & your hubscore will improve - I can guarantee that.

Good luck my friend !

4. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

So, if your first account's score plummeted (and it must be Destiny1991 since all your new Hubs are linking to that account), why are you starting a second one and building hubs just like how you did before? 

Don't you think that something about how you were building Hubs in that first account is the problem and wouldn't you want to do something different instead with your second one?

5. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

seems to me you weren't only publishing hubs with little or no text, only pictures, you were also doing it in bulk.

publishing a ton of hubs at once can be hard on your score, especially if they are substandard to begin with.

And I think Relache said it best--if you messed up with the first profile...don't make the same mistake again wink