jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Somebody just invited me to join RedGage

1. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

Is anybody familiar with that site? How does it differ from Hubpages? From what I saw, it seems to tell the whole world just exactly how much money a member has earned there...

1. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A lot of people use if for Backlinks and you can also Blog or post photo's there. It's useful for traffic.

2. Aya Katz profile image90
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

Lady_E, thanks. But do they actually publish each member's earnings? The person who invited me was listed as having earned $0.01. I found that part of it a bit bizarre.

1. Lady_E profile image82
      Lady_Eposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For every link (Hub) or blog you post there, there is a small earning which in most cases is a whooping $0.01 and it increases as people view it, but the total earnings is normally on the profile of the person. (Total earnings of all articles) I'm sure the person who invited you has a higher earning overall.

I have about $6.00 showing on my profile (LadyE). I have that amount because one of my Articles was featured. (which earned a bonus of about $5).  So, if you have good articles, you could get featured and earn bonuses. I've had over 1000 views in the few months I posted backlinks there, so it's not bad.

Check the site well, there are people who have $60 more, one even has $200 - why they haven't cashed that in - I don't know. lol.

So, give it a try - you have nothing to lose. It's free to sign up. Good for Traffic. smile

3. sabrebIade profile image86
    sabrebIadeposted 6 years ago

Yes they do publish the earnings.
    From what I have seen of some of the abysmal amounts, it looks like that would be bad marketing on their part.

4. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

I use redgage for backlinks, it's pretty good. smile I have not earned a lot but I don't use it for the money and any extra traffic is always a good thing.

5. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

I believe they show a running tally of all time earnings..so seeing 200.00+ doesnt mean they never collected.

The site was recommended to me by someone who was actually paid out, i also got a $4+ bonus from being featured and around .20-25 cents in view credits in about a week of submitting backlinks

i have been keeping a running tally on one of my hubs..im still at experiment stage w/ this service. good to hear another success story..the point is the backlinks and traffic anyway, the small earnings are just a plus