jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

I've been refused by Google!

1. BarbaraMay profile image60
    BarbaraMayposted 9 years ago

What gives? How can they refuse me?
    I've been waiting for approval for days, and now this?
    Has this happened to anyone else before?

2. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 9 years ago

After checking out your three hubs, I don't see why they should have.

It's a lot better than some of the crap I see posted at Blogspot.

3. TrophyMan profile image80
    TrophyManposted 9 years ago

Hi,
    What do you mean by Google refused you?

If I search one of your Hub titles on Google like this:

"Roomba iRobot Robotic Vacuum"

your HubPage comes up #1 as it should, which means you page IS in Google's index.  Maybe you mean you aren't getting on the first page of Google for that keyword phrase, but there are a lot of factors that would affect THAT.

I created a HubPage for how to get multiple listings on the first page of Google for competitive phrases, you might want to check it out (since your Title sounds like the entire phrase you were going for, you may need some help with this).

Anyway, not trying to shamelessly self-promote, so if you want to check out my HubPage on this, you'll find it easy enough.

4. BarbaraMay profile image60

Thanks, DarkSide

TrophyMan, No, I know I'm appearing in Google Searches. I mean I applied to Google for an Adsense account, but they turned me down.

Why would that be?

1. TrophyMan profile image80
      TrophyManposted 9 years ago in reply to this

OHHHHH!  Forgive me, completely misunderstood.

It could be for a variety of reasons such as you had an account previously with that email/login.

Try creating a Blogger account and activating Adsense thru the link provided there.

Let me know if any luck...

1. spuds profile image20
        spudsposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I agree with the advice above. Apply via blogger. I don't understand why they would turn you down though. Maybe they were having a bad google day.

5. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 9 years ago

I note you say you have kids on yoru profile - are you using a unique email address not 1 that your kids might have used previously!?

6. BarbaraMay profile image60

Good thoughts, Lissie Spuds, TrophyMan, DarkSide, and it sure is nice to have a Hubful (helpful) community. This is definitely my new home!

Well I got it all sorted out. When I didn't get immediate activation from Adsense on my first day (hey, we like results fast in this instant gratification world), I apparently went back to Adsense and somehow made a duplicate application.

Adsense kindly sent me an email to set me straight. Yahuu! Back on track.

See you on the Hubs! Love ya!

1. darkside profile image80
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

So it's all good?

You're still waiting for word back on your original application? Or has it been accepted?

working