jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (16 posts)

Say anything about.............

1. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

say anything about
    the person above you
    be honest
    be creative
    say anything

I can't start this hmm:

will hope someone posts

2. aware profile image71
    awareposted 6 years ago

attentive . active hub reader .that takes the time to comment on what she reads. encouraging. kind and welcoming.i could go on but  i dont wana seem like a kiss up lol

3. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

encouraging hubber, always positive, er what more can i say general all round good guy

4. aware profile image71
    awareposted 6 years ago

welcomed me from the beginning   . active reader willing to lend a ear. and forthcoming with feedback . lots of really cool ladys in here .ray of sunshine glimmer of hope .  both these women above . deserve a thanking from me on this thanksgiving day. thanks ladys

5. 0

Thank you aware who happened's to be funny, supportive, smart, quick, fun to forum with I say xo

6. h.a.borcich profile image60
    h.a.borcichposted 6 years ago

The most moving hub I have read on HubPages was written by Lyrics. She obviously runs deep and has a heart for people and making the world better smile

7. Black Lilly profile image78
    Black Lillyposted 6 years ago

I haven't met H.A. in forums and I haven't read any of her hubs before. It just happens that I need some extra kick getting to know someone else in here (thanks to Lyrics - thread is great).

The thing is that when I read the first hub by H.A., I had to read all the rest. So simple, down to earth logic...and no (forgive me) bulls**t. Strength out of nowhere - do we really need to go through something life-shaking in order to look around? I really think H.A. deserves highest degree of respect.

8. 0

fun, smart, no tolerance for ignorance, pretty and anything but selfish big_smile

9. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

Active forum member, open minded, motivater, smart smile

10. 0

smart, creative, well spoken, good writer big_smile

11. abcd1111 profile image61
    abcd1111posted 6 years ago

"My two favorite things in life is laughing and writing."

Read through your profile and this stuck out to me. We have that in common. I plan on reading some of your hubs now. It sounds like you have had a very interesting life and must have a great deal to share.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't know 'abcd1111' but I can say from the statement above, I'm grateful that they recognize, a good women when they see one. lol

Welcome to HubPages....even though we've been here the same length of time. lol

12. Black Lilly profile image78
    Black Lillyposted 6 years ago

Cagsil is someone I still don't understand. From one side, this person is quite into spiritual things; from another - logic and lots of commonsense, feet on the ground.
    I don't get you, Cagsil. Yet big_smile

13. DeeJay Prime profile image60
    DeeJay Primeposted 6 years ago

Black Lilli...Dont really dig the mask but they seem to know what they want in life. The screen name is cool, and I can appericate her selfexpression.

1. DogSiDaed profile image59
      DogSiDaedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

DeeJay Prime: New guy, not as new as me, but new nonetheless! Seems to have his head screwed on right, seems a nice dude

14. oxymoron profile image62
    oxymoronposted 6 years ago

DogSiDaed has a scary avatar!