jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

What is this?

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

I found my profile apparently spun on this site-http://hotcurse.com/hot-course/course-3164.html  What gives?

1. Sara Tonyn profile image60
      Sara Tonynposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh goody. I'm listed too. They used my old profile info though. Should I ask them to update the information they stole? lol

Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Did they spin your profile too?

2. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

hmm, how did you find it?

I googled my name and noticed the similarities to my profile on one of the sites listed.  I couldn't log in as a user so I don't know what this is all about.

3. SandyMcCollum profile image80
    SandyMcCollumposted 7 years ago

Could be someone else with your name. There are like 7 of me around the continent. Or, maybe your ID has ben stolen.

The odds they would use the same bio, only spun with similar words, seems very high to me.

4. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 7 years ago

If you compare this to my bio you will see what I mean.

Randy Godwin on HotCurse

Since I abstruse to apprehend at age 5 I accept been absorbed to knowledge.  Not just about a few things, about about everything.  I cannot advice it, conceivably "curiosity kills added than cats." 

My attempts at autograph are adequately recent.  I can avowal no ceremoniousness as far as academic arcane apprenticeship goes, but I adore autograph nonetheless.

I am an outdoorsman because of my agriculture background.  One has to abrasion abounding hats to be acknowledged at farming.  It is a abundant career which exposes me to wildlife, archaeology, botany, beastly husbandry as able-bodied as automated and architecture knowledge.

Fishing and hunting are just two of my alfresco hobbies.  I am aswell accomplished in adaptation techniques and aggressive arts.  I was a able artist for abounding years and play several instruments. 

These are but a few of my accomplishments and I will not account all of my interests at the accident of arid anyone account this profile. 

Thanks for examination my articles.

5. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 7 years ago

Why don't you contact the other site's admin and ask them?  That seems like it has the potential to yield a better answer as to who on that end is using that info.

There doesn't seem to be any contact info but I'll try again.  Strange, has to be some sort of copying site.

6. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

I was just looking at a software package called WP Mage which claims to let you create eBay sites in minutes.

They do it by taking content from article sites like ezinearticles and creating hundreds of posts.  To avoid any duplicate content penalties, you can set it to translate all the articles into another language then back again.

We all know how useless auto-translaters are - it looks suspiciously like somebody used a similar idea here.

7. shazwellyn profile image83
    shazwellynposted 7 years ago

Wow!  This is unbelieveable!  I hope you get to the bottom of it.  Let us know *intrigued*

working