jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Stuffing burns my tummy.

1. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I love turkey dressing. Especially oyster sressing/stuffing, and it doesn't bother me. the other kind of stuffing just kills me anymore. I eat it and enjoy it and really love it with sausage, but the spices kill me! No one else likes the oyster dressing but moi! Anyone else have this problem after partaking of it? the oyster dressing doesn't bother me, I need to make it just for me and leave the other stuff, pun intended, alone. smile

1. Ivorwen profile image83
      Ivorwenposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are sounding like a walrus...
      http://rachelchitra.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/the-walrus-and-the-carpenter-posters.jpg

2. Snarky profile image72
    Snarkyposted 7 years ago

You know your getting old when...

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, we know !
      do you know when you're being dumb ??
      big_smile

2. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You are quite right. I realized that a long time back when it started and can't quite figure out why I continue to punish myself. go ahead and laugh, it will get you too in future. LOL

tantrum, he's fine but thank you darling for the defense. LOL

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

LOL!
        You know me.
        I can't stop fighting!
        lol

3. Snarky profile image72
      Snarkyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, back off.  I said that because I am over the hill too.  I can no longer eat or drink many of the things I once loved.  So, chill.  Sheesh...

3. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

yerquite right! LOL Love the picture. hahaha where is my carpenter friend?

4. Ivorwen profile image83
    Ivorwenposted 7 years ago

I don't know... maybe you left him out of one too many feasts!

1. profile image0
      ralwusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think he had too many oysters and much wine. LOL He isn't a walrus after all.

5. B.T. Evilpants profile image60
    B.T. Evilpantsposted 7 years ago

Ouch! I know the burn of which you speak. Fortunatley I have a friend named Prilosec! It works wonders for me.

6. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Hello BT my friend. I just drink some more beer. Don't help, but it's a good excuse. wink I think I will just stay away from it, but doubt it. LOL

7. Zsuzsy Bee profile image86
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 7 years ago

Let me get this straight... when you stuff yourself with the regular stuffing you feel stuffed but when you stuff yourself with the oyster stuffing... the kind of stuffing only you like you're okay and you do not feel stuffed... nope that has nothing to do with aging that's asign of using the wrong kind of stuffing in the first place. That's quite clear to me, do you agree?

working