jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

A need a few tips from you HubPros out there. :)

1. John Kounoupis profile image61
    John Kounoupisposted 7 years ago

Hey, I recently started Hubbing, and want to know how many Hubs should I make before I apply for Google Adsense? And please inform me if there's anything more than just making Hubs that will help...

Thank you in advance.

John

1. Dale Mazurek profile image59
      Dale Mazurekposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Well I dont claim to be a pro.

Many people have different thoughts on this.  I think if you have six well done hubs you should be in good shape. 

My son started a blogger blog, put up some posts and in 2 hours was accepted into adsense.

I hope this helps and welcome to Hubpages

Cheers

John Kounoupisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hey, thanks for the answer!!!

2. profile image0
    Janettaposted 7 years ago

depending on where you live, you may have to wait longer than others.

In general, I tell people to have at least a few good hubs published. That means original content, decent lengthe and make use of pictures or videos. Also, make sure all of your info is up to date and correct on your profile here, including email and adress. You may want to wait a month or so just to be more established and have less of a chance of getting denied. However, several hubbers, myself included, were approved on day one with one hub. Others have been denied with a few months under their belt.

If you do get denied, you can always try again after a few months smile

John Kounoupisposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I think I'll write a few more hubs, and make sure I get a few more fans. Thanks again.

3. relache profile image85
    relacheposted 7 years ago

All I can really say is that until your Author Score (the number on your avatar) is above 75, all your Hubs are going to carry the "nofollow" tag, which tells search engines not to bother seeing where they are going.

You definitely need to work on Hubs and Hub quality until you get above there, and the links become follow-able, because then Google will take your content more seriously.

working