jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense query..... 'Allowed sites'

1. 0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

Adsense has been telling me every week on the 'Allowed Sites' tab that my ads have been displayed on:-

translate.googleusercontent.com

However, this is down as an unauthorised site; so I guess that I dont get the impressions....

Am I losing money? Can anybody explain? I guess that others have a similar situation?

1. sunforged profile image63
      sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I believe that is not a true site, but rather the address that the google translate client uses when a user reads your info using the service

so pretty much a non issue

1. 0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Sunforged thats great, did you see my forum thread all about you? I guess you are further supporting my argument!

1. sunforged profile image63
          sunforgedposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Just finished up the Thanksgiving holidays here in the states, so between frequent visits to the pubs and family gatherings I havent been around online..I checked your posts and found the thread.

I very much appreciate the acknowledgment, just so you know,its not uncommon for me to point you out as as a  source of knowledge and even more importantly an example of a constant quality output of a very impressive frequency.

Cheers!

1. 0
            ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Oh I am very familiar with Thanksgiving having been in NY state for one a couple of years ago! I hope that your hangover isn't too intense!

working