jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Need advice on first hub

1. WriteAngled profile image92
    WriteAngledposted 7 years ago

I've just published my first hub:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Traditional-Wea … of-Britain

Any comments will be welcome, but I have one specific worry. I've just read that hubs are punished if they have more than 2 links to the same domain. However, I also know I have to acknowledge photos. I used four photos from Wiki Commons, so have linked back to those pages, obviously all on the same domain.

Can anyone advise me if this is OK, and if not, what I should do instead.

Thank you
    Krys

2. frogdropping profile image86
    frogdroppingposted 7 years ago

hey - welcome to HubPages smile

I read your hub - well done on publishing your first one. I left you a comment, the advice I thought you were looking for is right underneath.

Happy Hubbing WA big_smile

WriteAngledposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much for your encouraging words as well as for the advice. I've edited to give one link to Wiki Commons and listed the photographers underneath.

3. LizzyBoo profile image60
    LizzyBooposted 7 years ago

Hi WriteAngled, I am new in this place. I red your hub and it is nice really. Well I have a problem to express myself as English is not my language, but I try-no metter what. In the end of the day-it is your hub and your heart in it. That what makes hub special as you are taking your time to do it.
    Well done girl!!!

WriteAngledposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, LizzyBoo.

You're doing fantastically, having been here for just a few days, writing in a language that is not native to you, and yet already having several hubs. I doubt I will ever be as productive!

working