jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. 59
    usafreekposted 6 years ago

The American way of wife is under attack. I mean Obama has done nothing to help us, and everything against us. He promised to end the war in Iraq, but know he has stated that he can not pull out until his first term is over. The latest poll has him at 47% approval rating so a second term is out of the question. He realy is a no good and terrible leader.

2. ddsurfsca profile image78
    ddsurfscaposted 6 years ago

So much as obama is getting trashed on, lets consider these things into the mix, just to be fair and remember things clearly.

He was running against someone worse, so the lesser of two evils....

He got a lot of crap leftover from the bush office, and had to deal with not just the war, but a quickly failing economy...

He still has a majority of his time in office left, so lets see what gives....

I cannot say I am totally happy or satisfied with his job proformance thus far, but he's not finished yet....

and lastly, what do you think mccain would have had occomplished by this time, scared of that.

3. 0
    Nelle Hoxieposted 6 years ago

Could we keep this stuff in the Politics Forum please and not the HubPages Knowledge Exchange.

4. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

I would say criticizing a President in his first year in office IS a bit premature, but as dd said: time will tell. This is what political analysts call the perfect storm; any captain at the helm would experience difficulties navigating through these rough times.