jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Page views down

1. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 6 years ago

Hi all. Just noticed that my number of views is way down my average. Usually, my views are like 300 to 400 a day but now it's just above 200. Just wondering if anybody is also experiencing the same and if it's due to the Thanksgiving holidays in the U. S., as I know most of my viewers are coming from the U. S.

Needless to say, my adsense earnings are down also sad.

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

I'm really not a good one to guage against. I had such a great October with Halloween, I saw a huge nosedive November 1.  It's taken me almost all month to recover from it.  I'm not going to make payout for November.  Everything is down for me from what it was in October.  I have seen an increase slowly but surely.  I took 10 days off from writing that I've been kicking butt to make up and have managed to do so. 

You're probably right about Thanksgiving pulling people away with family gatherings and Black Friday shopping.

3. emievil profile image85

Thanks KCC. Hope that's the case. I haven't had such page views for almost 2 months now and it's kind of scary (for want of a better word smile) to see it. Hope it picks up this week when the shopping is over smile.

4. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I am sure Thanksgiving holidays are keeping computer traffic down.
    I saw a post last week from relache and she mentioned to keep this is mind, that views would be down throughout this 4-5 day holiday weekend. you should see your views climbing again this week.  cyber monday is tomorrow which means many people will be online shopping for bargains. smile  hopefully we will see some of that traffic.

5. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

I am also experiencing comparatively less traffic for the last two days.I hope reason is the same-Thanksgiving holidays.Thanks to all.

6. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

My traffic has been down slightly starting the day before Thanksgiving. My AdSense has TANKED for the past few days to about 25% of normal. But my Amazon sales are through the roof, so all is good.

7. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

It's the holiday thingy I suspect. People are busy.

8. emievil profile image85

Thanks everyone. I'll keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow rebekah. smile

9. Ms Chievous profile image81
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

I have also seen a decrease in page views.. however my adsense is a little above average.. for some reason...Hopefully tomorrow all of our views will spike tomorrow!

10. NaomiR profile image86
    NaomiRposted 6 years ago

My views have decreased, too. I'm guessing that all of us Americans are currently in a turkey coma and are still recovering.

11. flread45 profile image82
    flread45posted 6 years ago

Mine also

12. 0
    BookFlameposted 6 years ago

I've seen a dramatic fall off too.