New to Hubpages with my New Hub

1. 56
    watericed777posted 6 years ago

Hello people, I'm new to hubpages and created my first hub seeing how it'll fair first before taking the time to publish more hubs. could you please check it out and tell me what you think; how I can improve me hub in anyway. Also can you tell me if its overly promotional? I'd also like to know what are some ways I can get traffic to my hub.
    Please tell me what you think of the information is it helpful?
    If possible please leave a comment and thumbs up if you like it.

Also as an off note how much from adsense do you usually earn from your hubs I know hubpages take a small percentage like 40. How does this work does it mean all clicks and deducted 40 percent then added to your account or is the page views for ads randomly distributed 40 percent to them? Overall is it the profit that is shared or views?
    I know I should post this in help section and I will later but I thought I'd ask it here too since I'm creating a thread already

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is actually covered in the HubPages FAQ, which can be found in the top right hand link on this page labeled 'help'. You might as well click on it and read it because it'll answer a lot of other questions you'll have.

Also, when posting a thread in the forum there is some information on what you can post, such as "Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links".

1. 56
        watericed777posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your help and sorry about that. Quite new to hubpages and still learning the ropes.
        Thanks for your understanding