jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Question about getting paid by Amazon

1. NaomiR profile image84
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

I've reached my Amazon payout and then some. I've arranged to get paid by direct deposit, but don't see anything in my bank account yet. How does this work? Do they pay at a certain time each month? Thanks.

1. relache profile image89
      relacheposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Amazon has a section in the help area of their associates program that details everything about when they payout depending on the various options.

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp … /main.html

2. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Do you mean for this month?

Because you'll only see that payment made in January.

At the end of the month (usually a little earlier than this, but I guess due to Thanksgiving it'll be Monday) you'll get an email.

This is the one I received on 28th October...

1. 0
        cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes, i just discovered that a) i earned my first amazon payout and b) i won't get it now, but in January (60 days from now). not sure why they do that, but i won't quibble.

Justine, what are you having problems with? could you be more specific?

2. NaomiR profile image84
    NaomiRposted 7 years ago

Thanks, relache

3. Marisa Wright profile image92
    Marisa Wrightposted 7 years ago

They seem to take ages to pay - even longer than Adsense.

4. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

Thank goodness the payment threshold is lower though otherwise I still probably wouldn't have gotten anything from them.  LOL

5. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 7 years ago

I got that email on Friday for this month.  They're just probably not around to you yet Darkside.  The money was deposited last Wednesday.

1. darkside profile image79
      darksideposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I usually get the email and then some time after that I get another one with a Gift Certificate code.

6. Lily Rose profile image85
    Lily Roseposted 7 years ago

I just got paid a few days ago for september.  It's always around the last week of the month and when you get paid, it's for 2 months ago, so you'll get your October commission around the end of December, your November commission at the end of January, and so on...

7. 60
    justineluv69posted 7 years ago

guys linking some product from amazon makes me bothersome, can anyone help me please , im newbie here. thanks guys.

working