jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

I want to post short stories? Is that okay?

1. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

Is it... kosher to post short stories on here?  I know others do.. i just wanted to double check that it wasn't against ToS or something

1. 2uesday profile image89
      2uesdayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can post short stories on HubPages. They sometimes select short stories for the weekly list for HubNuggets list which is for newbies, so it must be OK.

2. Himitsu Shugisha profile image76
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I joined HUB to share and see the talent of other writers, so in my opinion, absolutely post your short stories. The feedback given by the Hub community is invaluable.

2. dohn121 profile image87
    dohn121posted 6 years ago

I'd have half the amount of hubs I have now were it not okay! 

Please go right ahead.  Most of us are here solely because we can.

Good luck smile

3. 0
    blatvaposted 6 years ago

Thank you so much smile  I love writing articles, But I also LOVE LOVE LOVE writing stories.

By the way, I love your work!  I've read alot of it ^_^

1. dohn121 profile image87
      dohn121posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!  That's great to hear.

4. Marisa Wright profile image93
    Marisa Wrightposted 6 years ago

No it's not against the TOS.  If you've published them elsewhere, your Hubscore will suffer.  Otherwise go for it.

1. 0
      blatvaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This one is all new smile  thanks

5. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Hubpages is a perfect place to write short stories. Welcome and enjoy! smile

6. 0
    Janettaposted 6 years ago

yes!! by all means! big_smile I love to hear of new hubbers interested in posting creative writing!

Just bear in mind-- short stories/poetry/etc. doesn't always get the amount of views other stuff usually does. Most of your traffic will likely be from within hubpages. So, if you're hoping to draw in lots of views you should keep writing articles too big_smile

7. 0
    Useful Knowledgeposted 6 years ago

I am hooked on Dohn121's stories!!!

8. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

I think the idea of hubpages is that you can write about anything... original content is best.  Short stories are very original .  Good luck and I look forward to reading some of your head x